Are you running your business, or is it running you?
In today’s competitive environment, small businesses must create innovative strategies to identify new customers, increase sales and achieve marketing success. Creating new marketing strategies will not only give you a competitive edge, but can greatly increase your sales. Whether it’s identifying new markets or creating an e-marketing strategy, the Alabama SBDC Network can help you achieve your marketing and sales goals.
Are you ready to start working on your business, instead of just in it?
The Alabama SBDC Network can help you:
- Develop a marketing plan
- Develop an e-commerce strategy
- Create an e-marketing strategy
- Identify new domestic markets
- Develop an export strategy
- Identify government opportunities
- Maximize sales from existing customers
- Identify business to business opportunities
To get a jumpstart on your marketing strategy, contact your local Alabama SBDC to schedule a no-cost, confidential consultation today.
New in 2016: If you are located in the Greater Birmingham area, or are willing to drive to Birmingham, you may qualify for the Alabama SBDC’s GrowSmart™ program.