Governor Kay Ivey has launched Revive Plus, a $200 million grant program to support small businesses, non-profits and faith-based organizations in Alabama that have been impacted by COVID-19. Revive Plus is for organizations with 50 or fewer employees and will award grants of up to $20,000 for expenses they have incurred to prevent, prepare for, and respond to Coronavirus.
Entities may receive up to $20,000 to reimburse qualifying expenses if they have not received federal assistance for the corresponding item they are claiming with the state of Alabama. (You cannot claim an expense that was also claimed (or will be claimed) under PPP or EIDL. The Revive Plus grant is in addition to any state of Alabama Coronavirus Relief Fund grant previously received, including the Revive Alabama Small Business, Non-Profit, Faith-Based, and Health Care Provider grants. There is no set cap on the number of entities that may be awarded a Revive Plus Grant. Grants will be awarded to qualifying applicants on a first-come-first-served basis until the funds are exhausted.
Entities may access grant information and the grant application through the Coronavirus Relief Fund website. The application period for the Revive Plus Grant Program will open at noon, November 23, 2020 and run through noon, December 4, 2020.
Qualifying entities must have been in business March 1, 2020, are currently in business and have a valid W-9 to apply for a Revive Plus Grant.
- Revive Plus Grant Overview (pdf)
- Revive Plus FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- ⚠️ Sample Grant Application (pdf)
- ⚠️ Certification & Assurances (pdf)
Under federal law, eligible uses must meet three conditions:
1. Necessary expenditures incurred due to the public health emergency with respect to COVID–19.
2. Not budgeted as of March 27, 2020 when the CARES Act was enacted.
3. Incurred on or after March 1, 2020, up to December 30, 2020.