Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security
Small business relief package that includes:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Lender Locator Tool
- Lenders Accepting Non-Customer Applications
- 1% Interest Rate, 2yr maturity
- Up to $10 million loan, partially forgivable
- Debt Relief Program
- Guidance from CDC on how to prevent workplace exposures to acute respiratory illnesses.
- Additional guidance from AL Departments of Labor and Revenue.
- Disaster Planning and Recovery Guide
- Managing in Times of Financial Difficulty
- AL Guide to Conquering a Business Crisis
Our business advisors can help you to explore the possibilities, and help you to decide whether to embark on this new venture.
Our workshops & training provide the foundation for developing a sound business plan to start your business and guide its growth.
Our seasoned advisors can analyze your business & help you develop strategies for growth: a good business plan, financial analysis, and a marketing plan that’s on target. Short, practical seminars help you strengthen your business skills.
Questions about loans? Looking for grants?
We can help you identify sources of financing and develop a financing proposal, whether you’re just starting, or ready to grow. We can help with traditional and innovative solutions.
Local events hosted by ASBDC small business experts can help you learn quickly to get your business on the road to success.
Identify new government opportunities or get assistance with bid document preparation. Our expert technical assistance will guide you through the challenge of procurement contracting. Sign up for our free Bid-Matching service!